Building upon the legacy of the original EZE, the EZE 2.0 emerges as the evolution in precision engineering and minimalist design. Crafted by Alliance Designs, this second-generation masterpiece pays homage to Ray Laconico's iconic aesthetic while introducing cutting-edge enhancements for a superior everyday carry experience. The clean lines of the handle are a testament to Laconico's distinctive minimalist approach, while well thought out grooves at the base of the handle provide a secure grip whilst in hand.
The key highlight of the EZE 2.0 is its integral handle design, milled from a solid block of titanium. A re-engineered flipper tab with jimping unveils a razor-sharp straight edge. This modified tanto blade is not just a tool; it's a work of art, featuring the signature Laconico "Angry Grind" that adds both character and functionality to every cut.
Titanium Integral Framelock w/ Carbon Fiber Inlay
- Blade length: 3.25 in
- Closed length: 4.58 in
- OAL: 7.75 in
- Blade steel: VG10 Core Sanmai
- Manual opening with ceramic caged ball-bearing system, Flipper
- Titanium Integral with Carbon Fiber inlay
- Integrated lockbar insert with overtravel stop
- Chad Nichols DarkTi pivot shield
- Chad Nichols DarkTi pivot collar
- Chad Nichols DarkTi pocketclip